Initial Site Visit
Once we finish gathering the initial contact information, we schedule a no-charge consultation appointment (about 1-2 hours) with you at your home.
Every one involved in your project should attend this meeting. This not only includes the homeowner(s), but also their children!
At consultation we will take photos of:
- your home
- your lot
- and the area involved in the proposed project
- Design criteria
- Structural considerations
- Window/door styles and brands (as appropriate)
- Cabinetry and countertops (as appropriate)
- Bath fixtures and ceramic tile
- Options to be considered
The Initial Site Visit is your opportunity to assess Lynch Construction as well.
You will learn that Lynch Construction is sensitive to your concerns about security, construction dust and debris, communication, and the all-important issue of safety. We treat your home as if it were our own.
Our process includes the following steps: