The construction process continues through completion of the project and of the final punch list. Workmanship matters! Although Lynch Construction strives for perfection, everyone knows that small details will inevitably need attention. That is the reason behind the final “punch list”. Created at the end of the project by the homeowner with the project manager, the “punch list” contains items or tasks that need repair, adjustment or completion.
Here are some typical “punch list” items to check for:
- Painting flaws
- Caulking flaws
- Missing hardware or hardware needing adjustment
- Trim flaws or missing pieces
- Inoperable electrical fixtures and outlets
- Plumbing fixtures that need repair or adjustment
- Appliances that need adjustment
- HVAC controls that need adjustment
Upon completion of the “punch list,” the final payment is due; this payment initiates the one-year standard warranty. Lynch Construction guarantees our quality of workmanship will exceed the Home Builders Residential Construction Performance Guidelines as published by the National Home Builders Association.
Our process includes the following steps: